Witness the Spectacle
FOUR TIMES SHARPER, SEVEN TIMES BRIGHTER
Viva Vision is the largest video screen in the world, and recently got a $32 million upgrade! The renovated screen boasts 16.4 million brilliant pixels. Here’s a look at some of the mind-blowing visuals created especially for the shiny new jewel of downtown Las Vegas.
A Las Vegas Must-Do
The free light shows at Fremont Street Experience are a must-see in Las Vegas! More than 24 million Las Vegas visitors a year take in the Viva Vision light shows at Fremont Street Experience.
Guests can enjoy a variety of light shows with high-resolution imagery and state-of-the-art, 600,000-watt, concert-quality sound. The newly-upgraded Viva Vision screen is made up of 49.3 million energy-efficient LED lamps.
Viva Vision light shows feature music from The Killers, Imagine Dragons, Tiesto, Steve Aoki, Green Day, Linkin Park and others.
Light Show Schedule
Viva Vision light shows last approximately six minutes, and run every hour. The current time schedule is 6:00 p.m., 7:00 p.m., 8:00 p.m., 9:00 p.m., 10:00 p.m., 11:00 p.m., 12:00 a.m., 1:00 a.m. Start and end times vary based upon the season.
Because of the recent upgrade of the LED screen, programming now runs 24/7, for the first time in the history of Viva Vision.
The Viva Vision screen is 1,375 feet long, 90 feet wide and suspended 90 feet above Fremont Street’s renowned pedestrian mall, lined by iconic casinos and hotels.
Remix Your Mind: “MIXology”
Our newest light show spectacular made its debut on New Year’s Eve 2019/2020.
“MIXology” is a feast for the senses, with never-before-seen 3D visuals created by one of the world’s premier digital entertainment companies, Contend (a division of Mosaic).
The groundbreaking show concept was inspired by “synesthesia,” a phenomenon where stimulation of one sensory pathway (like seeing or hearing) sparks other senses, often resulting in euphoria.
The music in “MIXology” is a mash-up of iconic songs you know and love from an array of music’s greatest artists and eras. Visit Fremont Street Experience and remix your mind!
Viva Vision Buzz
OUR LED SCREEN IS Making headlines
Check out this media coverage of the Viva Vision upgrade and unveil of the stunning new visuals.
- Fremont Street Canopy Screen Undergoing Major Renovation
- Fremont Street Canopy Gets a Facelift in Time for New Year’s Eve Festivities
- Fremont Street Experience Readies Light Canopy for New Year’s Eve
- Fremont Street in Downtown Las Vegas Previews Upgrades to Digital Canopy
- Watchfire Signs Completes Las Vegas Fremont Street Renovation
- Las Vegas New Year’s Eve to Feature Fremont Street Experience Addition
- Fremont Street Experience Unveils New Canopy
- Upgraded Fremont Street Canopy in Las Vegas Gets Dress Rehearsal
- Fremont Street’s Revamped Viva Vision Canopy to Debut on NYE
- Fremont Street Experience Ready to Unveil Renovated $32M Viva Vision Canopy With Las Vegas New Year’s Eve Show