Witness the Spectacle
FOUR TIMES SHARPER, SEVEN TIMES BRIGHTER
Viva Vision is the largest video screen in the world, and recently got a $32 million upgrade! The renovated screen boasts 16.4 million brilliant pixels, is 1,375 feet long, 90 feet wide and suspended 90 feet above Fremont Street’s renowned pedestrian mall, lined by iconic casinos and hotels. Here’s a look at some of the mind-blowing visuals created especially for the shiny new jewel of downtown Las Vegas.
Fremont Street Experience’s Premium Show
How Mixology changed the world
Fremont Street was teeming with live entertainment on four stages on New Year’s Eve 2019, ample libations and the debut of our newly-upgraded Viva Vision screen. Throngs of revelers were treated to mind-blowing visuals all night long, culminating in the world premiere of “MIXology,” a new light show spectacular that would set the stage for many Viva Vision shows like it.
A Las Vegas Must-Do
The free light shows at Fremont Street Experience are a must-see in Las Vegas! More than 24 million Las Vegas visitors a year take in the Viva Vision light shows at Fremont Street Experience.
Guests can enjoy a variety of light shows with high-resolution imagery and state-of-the-art, 600,000-watt, concert-quality sound. The upgraded Viva Vision screen is made up of 49.3 million energy-efficient LED lamps.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How much are Viva Vision tickets?
A: Each show is free to anyone on the street mall, but you can pay to ride the amazing SlotZilla Zipline underneath this one-of-a-kind light show experience.
Q: When are Viva Vision shows?
A: Programming runs 24/7, but each of the featured shows runs each and every night at 6:00pm, 7:00pm, 8:00pm, 9:00pm, 10:00pm, 11:00pm, 12:00am and 1:00am. The shows run for 6-7 minutes at the top of the hour. View the Viva Vision Light Show Schedule.
Q: When was Viva Vision founded?
A: Dec 15th, 1995. Since then, the canopy has undergone 2 major revamps since it’s original construction.
Viva Vision Buzz
OUR LED SCREEN IS Making headlines
Check out this media coverage of the Viva Vision upgrade and unveil of the stunning new visuals.
- Fremont Street Canopy Screen Undergoing Major Renovation
- Fremont Street Canopy Gets a Facelift in Time for New Year’s Eve Festivities
- Fremont Street Experience Readies Light Canopy for New Year’s Eve
- Fremont Street in Downtown Las Vegas Previews Upgrades to Digital Canopy
- Watchfire Signs Completes Las Vegas Fremont Street Renovation
- Las Vegas New Year’s Eve to Feature Fremont Street Experience Addition
- Fremont Street Experience Unveils New Canopy
- Upgraded Fremont Street Canopy in Las Vegas Gets Dress Rehearsal
- Fremont Street’s Revamped Viva Vision Canopy to Debut on NYE
- Fremont Street Experience Ready to Unveil Renovated $32M Viva Vision Canopy With Las Vegas New Year’s Eve Show