Join Us for America’s Party Downtown
New Year’s Eve in downtown Vegas
New Year’s Eve 2020 is going to be a bash of epic proportions, featuring live entertainment on four stages, onstage pyrotechnics and the debut of our upgraded LED screen! Here’s a preview of the stunning new visuals.
Guests must be 21 or older to attend.
See our NYE Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).
Party With Us on NYE
Get ready to turn your New Year’s Eve up to “11” in downtown Las Vegas.
Scroll for More
Viva Vision Light Shows
Revel beneath the world’s largest video screen, Viva Vision, and a captivating “Year in Review.”
Featuring the Mayor
Expect an appearance by Las Vegas Mayor Carolyn Goodman and her husband, former mayor Oscar Goodman, to ring in 2020.
10 Reasons to Celebrate New Year’s Eve at Fremont Street Experience
1. This is the official New Year’s Eve party of the City of Las Vegas.
2. Witness the world premiere and unveiling of the $32 million upgrade to the largest digital display in the world, Viva Vision. Must-see event/spectacle.
3. Dazzling, all-new 3-D visuals created by the premier graphics design agencies in the world, Mosaic and Contend.
4. Live entertainment from 11 bands on four stages, including an EDM stage.
5. Onstage pyrotechnic celebration at midnight.
6. See the ball drop live from Times Square on the largest video screen in the world.
7. Fly into 2020 like a super hero on SlotZilla, the world’s ultimate zipline.
8. Easy access to historic casinos, with dozens of restaurants and bars. Parking garages remain open all night, with easy rideshare pick-up/drop-off.
9. Toast the new year with Las Vegas Mayor Carolyn Goodman in a controlled, fun, self-contained environment.
10. At just $45, America’s Party Downtown offers the best value in Las Vegas to celebrate NYE.