Join Us for America’s Party Downtown
New Year’s Eve in downtown Las Vegas is a party like no other
We’ve already got our sights set on New Year’s Eve 2020 in Las Vegas, including the debut of our upgraded video screen! Check back for details.
See our NYE Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).
Party With Us on NYE
Get ready to turn your New Year’s Eve up to “11” in downtown Las Vegas.
America’s Party Downtown Highlights
OFFICIAL NEW YEAR’S EVE PARTY OF THE CITY OF LAS VEGAS
You’ll be dancing in the streets with 12 world-class bands on three stages, and don’t miss our dazzling EDM stage with alluring dancers and aerialists.
Viva Vision Light Shows
Revel beneath the world’s largest video screen, Viva Vision, and a captivating “Year in Review.”
Featuring the Mayor
Expect an appearance by Las Vegas Mayor Carolyn Goodman and her husband, former mayor Oscar Goodman, to ring in 2020.
10 Reasons to Celebrate New Year’s Eve at Fremont Street Experience
- New Year’s Eve is the only time our seven-block entertainment district shuts down to create an epic private party.
- Live entertainment from 12 bands on four stages, including an EDM dance stage.
- Onstage pyrotechnics celebration at midnight.
- Easy bar-hopping from Vegas’ iconic original Strip, with historic casinos and 60 restaurants and bars.
- Live ball drop from Times Square on the largest video screen in the world, Viva Vision.
- Amazing custom Viva Vision light shows featuring Imagine Dragons, Tiësto, Green Day, Linkin Park and more.
- Fly into 2020 like a super hero on SlotZilla, the world’s ultimate zipline.
- Parking garages remain open all night, with easy Lyft pick-up/drop-off at 4th Street and Carson Ave.
- Toast the new year with Vegas’ Mayor Carolyn Goodman in a controlled, fun, self-contained environment.
- America’s Party Downtown offers the best value in Vegas to celebrate NYE.