Join Us for America’s Party Downtown
New Year’s Eve at Fremont Street Experience in downtown Las Vegas is a party like no other
Downtown Las Vegas’ official New Year’s Eve party, featuring Mayor Carolyn Goodman, will boast 12 bands and other live entertainment on four stages, including an EDM stage, the premiere of a new Viva Vision light show from Vegas’ own The Killers, onstage pyrotechnics and surprises galore. See our NYE Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).
Tickets are $45, so lock down your New Year’s Eve plans now. (Locals discount available.)
The Only Place to Be On New Year’s Eve
Fremont Street Experience, Downtown Las Vegas
Join us for the ultimate New Year’s Eve street party as we ring in 2018. Experience the mind-blowing energy of dazzling visuals on the world’s biggest video screen, live bands and roaming entertainment, onstage pyrotechnics and more.
Join The Party!
The Ultimate New Year’s Eve Bash
A Feast for the Senses
You’ll be dancing in the streets with 12 world-class bands on three stages, and don’t miss our dazzling EDM stage with alluring dancers and aerialists.
Viva Vision Light Shows
Revel beneath the world’s largest video screen with the debut of a new light show from The Killers, live coverage of the New York City ball drop and a captivating “Year in Review.”
Featuring the Mayor
Las Vegas Mayor Carolyn Goodman is a featured guest to usher in 2018 in a one-of-a-kind spectacle you can only experience in downtown Las Vegas.
Join The Party!
10 Reasons to Celebrate New Year’s Eve at Fremont Street Experience
- New Year’s Eve is the only time our five-block entertainment district shuts down to create an epic private party.
- Live entertainment from 12 bands on four stages.
- Worldwide premiere of The Killers’ new Viva Vision light show.
- Easy bar-hopping from Vegas’ iconic original Strip, with historic casinos and 60 restaurants and bars.
- Live ball drop from Times Square on the largest video screen in the world, Viva Vision.
- Amazing custom Viva Vision light shows featuring Imagine Dragons, Tiësto, Green Day, Linkin Park and more.
- Fly into 2018 like a super hero on SlotZilla, the world’s ultimate zipline.
- Parking garages remain open all night, with easy Lyft pick-up/drop-off at 4th Street and Carson Ave. Learn more.
- Toast the new year with Vegas’ Mayor Carolyn Goodman in a controlled, fun, self-contained environment.
- America’s Party Downtown offers the best value in Vegas to celebrate NYE. (Locals discount available.)