Fremont Street Experience Social Distancing Guidelines
Fremont Street Experience is pressing “play” once again! Our Viva Vision light shows and SlotZilla Zipline are officially open to the public. We can’t wait to see you once again!
Our mandate has always been to provide our guests with a safe and fun environment. As part of our commitment to the safety of our guests and staff, Fremont Street Experience will open with the following temporary restrictions, following Gov.Sisolak’s Directives and Declarations: visitors must wear a mask covering nose and mouth, must be 18 years of age with valid identification after 9p.m.
Note: Individuals under 18 accompanied by parent/guardian and/or hotel guests are exempt from age restriction.
Q: What procedures do you have in place to ensure the safety of guests, talent and staff?
- As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our guests, talent and staff, we have high standards for sanitation and will continue to employ robust cleaning procedures, such as:
- More frequent cleaning of surfaces.
- Signs and reminders regarding handwashing will be placed in various locations including the Viva Vision canopy, pillars and the elevators.
- Hand sanitizers will be placed at high-touch surfaces including ticketing, SlotZilla and the parking garage.
- There is a comprehensive control and response plan that all employees have been trained to practice.
Q: What temporary restrictions are currently in place?
- Our mandate has always been to provide our guests with a safe and fun environment. As part of our commitment to the safety of our guests and staff, we will have the following temporary restrictions in place: visitors must wear a mask covering nose and mouth, must be years of age with valid identification after 9p.m.
- Note: Individuals under 18 accompanied by parent/guardian and/or hotel guests are exempt from age restriction.
Q: Are masks required for guests?
- Masks are required for all visitors while in the pedestrian mall or in the ticketing, parking garage and other areas.
- SlotZilla will provide masks for guests and they are required to wear them.
- Read More: Frequently Asked Questions About Riding SlotZilla
Q: What differences will I see with the employees?
- Employees will be wearing various Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) depending on their roles including masks, gloves and face shields.
Q: What is the plan for social distancing?
- Markings will be placed around the bars and in staging lines to remind visitors of the social distancing requirements.
- Signs and reminders will be placed in various locations including the Viva Vision canopy, columns and elevators.
Q: What will happen if someone is suspected to be sick?
- Employees have been trained on what to do if they suspect a co-worker or guest to be sick and a procedure is in place to address those situations.
- Employees will not be allowed to work if they are experiencing symptoms or someone in their home is sick.
Q: Are SlotZilla Riders required to wear masks?
- SlotZilla will provide masks for guests and all guests eligible for riding are required to wear them.
Q: What changes will be made to SlotZilla?
- All equipment will be sanitized before and after each flight utilizing the process recommended by the manufacturer, and anytime the equipment is transferred to/from platforms.
- Social distancing will be marked in the queue lines and ticketing.
- Acrylic or other types of barriers have been placed in areas where possible.
- Hand sanitizer will be available at ticketing.
- Staff will be wearing Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
- Reduced riders at one time to maintain social distancing.
Q: What about the lines at SlotZilla?
- SlotZilla will be following IAAPA guidelines for attraction operators.
- Lines will be spread out to allow for social distancing.
Q: What changes have been made to the Viva Vision light shows?
- There have been no changes to the Viva Vision light shows and it still continues to run every hour. The current time schedule is 6:00 p.m., 7:00 p.m., 8:00 p.m., 9:00 p.m., 10:00 p.m., 11:00 p.m., 12:00 a.m., 1:00 a.m. Start and end times vary based upon the season.
Q: I see people walking around with backpacks spraying the area. What is that?
- We have enhanced our cleaning processes to include fogging, a procedure that thoroughly disinfects hard-to-reach areas as well as surfaces that are frequently contacted. We are fogging the pedestrian mall, FSE parking garage and SlotZilla towers four times a day with disinfectants that are highly effective against many communicable diseases, including coronaviruses, and are immediately safe for human contact.