Kick-off 2023’s Electric Vinyl with DJs Scooter & Lavelle
Friday, July 21st
Main Street Stage, 11:00 PM
DJ SCOOTER AND LAVELLE DUPREE ARE AWARD-WINNING DJS UNTO THEMSELVES, BUT TOGETHER, THEY CREATE AN UNFORGETTABLE PARTY EXPERIENCE.
When they spin together on two DJ sets, there is, quite literally, nothing like them out there. With Lavelle’s banging progressive mixes surrounding Scooter’s hip-hop loops and turntable skills, they are the duo that is always making the crowds go wild. Their self-proclaimed genre of “banging progressive turntablism” is a unique style that simply cannot be duplicated. Spinning together for over seventeen years, they have rocked shows all across the globe. Scooter and Lavelle have played together at some of America’s top parties, including God’s Kitchen, the Winter Music Conference in Miami, the House of Blues in Los Angeles and Las Vegas, and the Sundance Film Festival in Salt Lake City. They have also been featured in Playboy’s “Girls of the Hard Rock” and the feature film “Put the Needle on the Record” (http://dj-film.com/). When they are not performing, they’re in high demand for their production skills in the studio. The talented duo have produced numerous songs and are well known for their bangin’, peak time, big room tracks. Their track, “Beats Inside My Head,” landed in the Top 10 XM Radio List and Beatport’s Top Download list. Scooter and Lavelle provide an experience to be noticed. Whether they’re poolside in Las Vegas or amongst the snow-capped mountains in Alaska, Scooter and Lavelle are always bringing top-notch performances that drive crowds wild!
HIGHLIGHTS FROM THEIR CAREER:
- Scooter and Lavelle’s “Beats Inside My Head” track made the Top 10 XM Radio List and Beatport’s Top Download List
- Released music under SO GOOD Music, Eden Recordings, Pop Rox Music and more
- Original resident DJs of the Rehab Pool Party at the Hard Rock Hotel in Las Vegas
- Residencies at Vessel in San Francisco, the Liquid Pool Lounge in Las Vegas, and Greystone Manor in Los Angeles
- Shared the stage with greats like Donald Glaude and Paul Oakenfold
- Performed at Coachella (2011) and the Sundance Film Festival
- Performed internationally in China, Korea, Italy, Mexico, and Argentina