There’s always something new and newsworthy at Fremont Street Experience. We’re downtown Las Vegas experts, and even if we don’t know the answers to your questions, we can point you in the right direction. Jump to the latest news.
If you’re a journalist or other member of the media, we’re happy to serve as a resource, just let us know how we can help. If you have a media inquiry about Fremont Street Experience, the SlotZilla zip line or one of our casino partners, drop us a line at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you’re looking for information about filming at Fremont Street Experience, try this.
Here’s the skinny about Fremont Street Experience:
Fremont Street Experience is a five-block entertainment district located in historic downtown Las Vegas, featuring Viva Vision, the world’s largest video screen suspended 90 feet above the urban pedestrian mall. The Viva Vision screen is 1,500 feet long, 90 feet wide and 90 feet tall. There are nightly Viva Vision light and sounds shows with 12.5 million LED lights and a 550,000-watt sound system.
The SlotZilla zip line attraction features the 850-foot “Zipline” and 1,750-foot “Zoomline.” Guests take off from a 12-story slot machine-themed tower and fly under the Viva Vision canopy.
Fremont Street Experience is a one-of-a-kind venue that includes free nightly concerts and entertainment on three stages. With direct pedestrian access to eight member casinos, more than 60 restaurants and specialty retail kiosks, Fremont Street Experience attracts more than 17 million annual visitors.
- Fremont Street Experience Raises $15,940 for the American Heart Association (12/16/14)
- Fremont Street Experience Celebrates NFR with 28th Annual Downtown Hoedown, 12 Days of Country (11/26/14)
- $10,000 Raised for Susan G. Komen of Southern Nevada from SlotZilla Ticket Sales (11/25/14)
- Rock ‘n’ Roll into 2015 at Downtown Countdown New Year’s Eve Celebration at Fremont Street Experience (11/17/14)
- Gary Sinise & The Lt. Dan Band “Salute to the Troops” Concert Hits Fremont Street Experience (11/5/2014)
- Fremont Street Experience Hosts Halloween FlightFest to Benefit Susan G. Komen of Southern Nevada (10/21/14)
- Saddle Up for the 28th Annual Downtown Hoedown at Fremont Street Experience (09/29/14)
- Fremont Street Experience to Host Sixth Annual OktoberFrightFest (09/26/14)
- Celebrate Fourth of July With UFC International Fight Week (06/05/14)
- Deep Purple to Perform Rare Las Vegas Concert During Rock of Vegas Summer Concert Series at Fremont Street Experience (05/13/14)
- Flyers Can Zip Now, Zoom Soon on SlotZilla at Fremont Street Experience (04/28/14)
- 3 Doors Down to Headline Fremont Street Experience in Rock of Vegas Summer Concert Series (04/15/14)
- Say “Hello” to Karmin this Memorial Day Weekend at Fremont Street Experience (04/07/14)
- Cowboy Up During Country Music Weekend April 4-6 at Fremont Street Experience (03/20/14)
- Have a Shamrockin’ St. Patrick’s Day Weekend at Fremont Street Experience (03/11/14)
- Dribble Down to the 5th Annual Downtown Hoopstown at Fremont Street Experience (03/05/14)
- REO Speedwagon to “Keep on Loving You” With Free Concert at Fremont Street Experience (02/11/14)
- Third Annual Chinese New Year in the Desert Festival to be Held at Fremont Street Experience (01/07/14)
- Fremont Street Experience and Nevada Barbecue Association to Host 2nd Annual Downtown Throwdown Barbecue Championships (12/12/13)
- Saddle Up for the 27th Annual Downtown Hoedown at Fremont Street Experience (11/01/13)
We look forward to hearing from you, and please send us any links to your stories so we can share with our fans and followers.
Thank you for your interest in Fremont Street Experience and the SlotZilla zip line attraction in downtown Las Vegas.