New Year’s Eve at Fremont Street Experience Las Vegas
New Year’s Eve at Fremont Street Experience in downtown Las Vegas is a party like no other!
Our 2017 “Downtown Countdown” will feature three stages of live entertainment and surprises we’ve never even tried before on New Year’s Eve!
Tickets will be on sale soon, so check back again.
Please note our New Year’s Eve festivities are restricted to guests 21 years of age or older.
If you haven’t booked your Las Vegas hotel room yet, you’d better get on that. Check out our Fremont Street Experience hotel partners.
Here’s a taste of what it’s like to celebrate New Year’s Eve in the middle of the world’s most electric, well-lubricated street party.
New Year’s Eve Essentials
- Please note the SlotZilla zipline attraction will be closed on New Year’s Eve.
- Entry into the Fremont Street Experience mall on New Year’s Eve will require an event wristband. Those who purchase tickets online can either print their ticket at home or receive a bar code on their smartphone. On New Year’s Eve, guests can take their ticket or bar code to any entrance gate where a wristband will be issued.
- On New Year’s Eve at Fremont Street Experience, the pedestrian mall closes to the public at 5:00 p.m. Gates open for ticketed guests with valid event wristbands at 6:00 p.m.
- Guests must be 21 or older to attend the New Year’s Eve festivities at Fremont Street Experience.
- There are special restrictions on New Year’s Eve: No strollers, no packaged beverages, no coolers, no chairs, no backpacks/luggage/bags, no masks, no weapons, no glass/aluminum. Also, no amplified sound or signs of any kind will be permitted.
- On New Year’s Eve, Dec. 31, tickets will be available for purchase at Fremont Street Experience entry gates, the SlotZilla ticket office and at Fremont Street Experience member casinos.
- One of the most convenient parking options downtown on New Year’s Eve is the Fremont Street Experience parking garage. The entrance is on 4th Street, off Carson. On New Year’s Eve, there will be a flat fee of $20 (after 3:00 p.m.).
Things can get wild on New Year’s Eve at Fremont Street Experience (that’s the whole point), and tens of thousands of people will visit downtown on this fun-filled night. Our best advice is plan to arrive early and stay late! There are lots of things to do in downtown Las Vegas, so take full advantage.
Let’s see more New Year’s Eve fireworks at Fremont Street Experience!
We look forward to seeing you on New Year’s Eve at Fremont Street Experience!