Celebrate New Year’s Eve Weekend at Fremont Street Experience in Las Vegas
A weekend you won’t forget! A party you won’t remember!
New Year’s Eve weekend at Fremont Street Experience in downtown Las Vegas is a party like no other.
“America’s Party Downtown” will feature five days and nights of live entertainment on three stages, and New Year’s Eve promises to be the biggest blow-out in all of Las Vegas. Get tickets.
Tickets for New Year’s Eve are just $40, so lock down your New Year’s Eve plans now.
Arrive early and stay late, because we’ll keep the party going throughout the New Year’s Eve weekend. It’s a weekend so long, you’ll have time to make and break all your New Year’s resolutions! A dozen live bands, playing all the hits you know and love, will rock our stages throughout the weekend. Check our event calendar for all the details. All the live entertainment is absolutely free, with the exception of the ticketed New Year’s Eve party.
On New Year’s Eve, we’re taking the celebration to a new level.
In addition to the non-stop live entertainment:
- Revel in the the world’s ultimate open-air nightlife experience, featuring an immersive, next generation laser light show spectacular from the producers of the Super Bowl, EDC and Life is Beautiful festivals.
- See the premiere of our new Viva Vision light show show, “Green Day – Revolution Vegas.”
- Sing along to all your favorite hits performed by 15 bands on three stages.
- Fly into the New Year Superman-style on the SlotZilla Zoomline.
- Usher in the New Year with the dynamic Mayor of Las Vegas, Carolyn Goodman.
Party with 25,000 of your new best friends at Fremont Street Experience on New Year’s Eve. Get tickets now and plan to spend the entire long weekend in downtown Las Vegas.